The Sanskaar Valley School, Bhopal
- Address:The Sanskaar Valley School
The Sanskaar Valley School was established in 2006. It is co-educational, day boarding- cum- residential school. Established under the aegis of the Sharda Devi Charitable Trust. The school is affiliated to the ICSE board and plans to introduce the International Baccalaureate (IB) in the coming years.
The Sanskaar Valley School is spread over a verdant and picturesque campus of 37 acres in an unpolluted, inspiring and happy environment. The wired campus comprises of 2.5 lac square feet built –up area and offers the best in terms of facilities required to enhance learning outcomes. The academic blocks, smart classrooms, games fields, swimming pool, hobby centers, dining hall and kitchen, amphitheatre, infirmary, science, computer, language and subject laboratories, library, indoor sports complex, staff residences and the guest-house, form functional clusters of care and safety.
The Sanskaar Valley School Admission Procedure and Admission Fee:-
Admissions to The Sanskaar Valley School will be from Classes Neev 1 (KG 1) to Class IX. Each section in ALL the classes is limited to 28 students.
1.Every child must either purchase a REGISTRATION FORM along with the prospectus or download a REGISTRATION FORM from our website. In case the form is downloaded, then a DD for the prescribed amount must accompany the form when it is being submitted. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES will registration be done without receipt of the due amount.
2.On receipt of the registration form and on completion of all the due formalities, the child will be registered for admission to The Sanskaar Valley School. The date of registration may play a role in the event of a tie between two applicants.
3.For admissions to Aadhar (the pre primary section) the procedure is as follows:
1. The child along with the parents will be invited to a brief meeting with the Director / Head of Aadhar where the two sides will interact. This interaction will determine whether the parents are involved with the upbringing of the child, and whether they will be able to participate with the school in the holistic education of the child.
2. The child will also be observed to gauge whether he has developed adequate social and other skills to be able to handle himself independently in a school.
3. At the conclusion of this meeting, the school authorities will make an assessment and determine whether or not a seat should be offered to the child.
4. A list will be prepared in order of registration date and merit. Thereafter an offer of admission will be made through a formal letter.
5. In case an offer of admission is declined, then that vacant seat will be offered to the next child on the merit list. This criterion will be strictly followed.
6. The formalities to be followed next have already been prescribed.
1. Only 28 children are permitted per section.
2. In the day school, there will be 3 sections per class.
3. Admissions will NOT be done in classes 9, 10 11 and 12 – under normal circumstances.
4. There will be at least 12 boys / girls in each section.